LPM Tax Services | Contact No: 0800 634 8381

Our Services

Sole Trader Tax Return

Sole Trader Tax Return Tiverton

If you are self employed then by law you must complete a self-assessment tax return each year. This is how you will show to HMRC how much you earned during the tax year and what you spent to get those earnings. You will then be taxed on that profit. Your tax return needs to be submitted to HMRC by the 31st January after the end of the tax year.

We take away the pain and stress by offering a specialist fixed fee tax return service.

The process is simple and everything we do is aimed at helping you deal with your self-employed tax issues easily and without hassle. Our main aim is to keep you tax liability down to the bare minimum by helping and advising you to claim back all legal business expenses possible. It is essential that your self-assessment tax return is 100% accurate each and every year.

CIS Tax Return

CIS Tax Return Tiverton

If you are, or have worked in the (CIS) Construction Industry Scheme you will probably be aware that you have 20% tax deducted at source from your wages. CIS workers must by law, complete an end or year self-assessment tax return to HMRC no later than 31st October on paper, or 31st January each year online.

95% of CIS workers that come to us for help are able to claim a tax refund each year. Once all income, expenses and tax are all factored into consideration, our average CIS tax refund is currently £1,500+ per year.

However, the tax office allows us to reclaim overpaid tax from the previous 4 years, so if you have previous tax returns to complete, you could be owed thousands more. If you’re a CIS worker don’t delay, claim your tax refund today!

Property Tax Return

Property Tax Return Tiverton

When you start renting out property, you must tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and you may have to pay tax. If you don’t, you could be charged a penalty.

You must report income from property rental of more than £2,500 a year on a Self Assessment tax return.

There are different property income tax rules for the following types below:

  • Residential properties

  • Furnished holiday lettings

  • Commercial properties

Speak to us today for more information 0800 634 8381

Partnership Tax Returns

Partnership Tax Returns Tiverton

If you run a partnership then you’ll need to inform HMRC how much you’ve earned and what your expenses are. This will need to be done on a self-assessment tax return each year.

You will need to complete a tax return for the partnership and one for each of the partners involved in the business.

We’ll talk to you about your situation and then advise what’s needed in order to complete each tax return. Then once we have the information from you, we’ll submit them online to HMRC.